Monday, January 26, 2009

Fun Weekend


Well our weekend was filled with fun! Friday night we just stayed home and I made tacos and we spend some family time together playing and reading to Max. Then Saturday afternoon the Taylors came over with their 2 boys and we talked and watched the boys play. Hayden is 2 1/2 and Carson is turning 1 next month. Max loves to play with them both, they are his best buddies! Then we grilled burgers and dogs and Dan and Brandy and Trent and Pati (our neighbors and good friends) came over and joined us. It was a fun time! Then Rachel and I got to have a girls night and went and watched Bride Wars! Oh my goodness, it was soooo cute! We went to studio movie grill and had a few drinks and a delicious dessert! The Taylors currently live in North Arlington so they just stayed the night that night. While Rachel and I were at the movies all the boys stayed here and played with their daddies! It was nice to get out of the house for a bit and have some "girlfriend" time. That movie is a must see for a girls night! Then we woke up on Sunday morning and went and had breakfast at our favorite little cafe....Joe's Coffee Shop! It was so yummy! I watched all 3 boys while Rachel and Ryan went house hunting with their realtor. They ended up putting a bid on a house out here in South Arlington and got it!! Even though they won't move in until June I am so excited that they will be just 10 minutes up the road, so now the boys will have even more play dates! Well Nick is out of town tonight and my brother came over to stay with us. We went and ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse...Yummy! The weather is supposed to be pretty bad tonight and tomorrow so he is hoping he will not have to go into work tomorrow! I Hope so...I enjoy the company! I am so proud of my brother. He had the lap band surgery done 6 months ago and has lost an amazing 100 pounds! Well off here and onto bed now! Ill post more soon......I have included a pic of Max and his buddies! Enjoy. 


0 Yorum var: