Monday, January 19, 2009

Man how the time flies......


I really can't believe how fast the time goes...I mean it really just seemed like yesterday Max was a newborn, and man I thought he was alot to handle then...Wow, if I only knew then what I know now. LOL! He is going non stop now! He is in the climbing stage big time. We had to move our couch because he kept climbing on the top part and onto the bar...YIKES! An accident waiting to happen. He also has been climbing up on our dining room table chairs and onto the table. So Nick finally installed our gate where we can block him off and he can only be in his toy room area and I can actually cook and get things done without having to worry about him climbing up the table. He is definitely  starting those terrible 2 years, where everything is...NO! But even though we are going through this stage now, he is also a big helper! He loves to help mommy empty the dishwasher and load the laundry and fold and put it away, I don't know how I did it before without my little helper! He loves wearing hats, everytime he puts one on he says "Cool Dude"! He is really a sweet boy too, he says "Wuv Wu" and gives big hugs and kisses! He can say so many words now, even though some don't sound as clear as others he can pretty much try to say anything you ask him. My favorite thing he is doing right now is "SHEW SHEW" Every time he "toots" he looks at me and smiles and says "SHEW SHEW"...........hahahha! Its so cute! He is totally all boy! I'm not sure how exactly he picked that up but he did. I just can't believe how fast the time goes, he is growing up so fast! 

0 Yorum var: