Thursday, February 5, 2009

Froggie!


Well Max has a new best friend and his name is Froggie! Last night Nick, Max and I went to Wal-Mart and Max spotted this huge basket of Valentines stuffed animals and wanted this huge green frog. So we ended up letting him have it, but he grabbed onto him and cuddled him all the way through the store and was hugging and giving him kisses! IT was so cute. So we then got home put all the groceries and things away, got Max bathed and all ready for bed. He then grabbed his froggie and got in his bed, cuddled right up to him and went right to sleep! Wow! For those of you that know our routine we usually have to rock Max get him really sleepy then put him down. But with Froggie he just climbed right in and went right to sleep all his own! I was really amazed when he proceeded to do the same thing tonight. It was so sweet and I am so relived that now maybe he will continue on this pattern. I just can't believe how fast and quickly he is growing. Its amazing all the new words he says and repeats everyday. I really have had to watch what I have been saying...LOL! Well I have attached a pic of Max and his new buddy. Enjoy!!

0 Yorum var: