Monday, January 12, 2009

Max went Tee Tee!

Man I just can't believe how fast my little man is growing up. When people tell you that you think, ya whatever, but man its soooo true! It seems to just fly by! I swear I just had him yesterday and to think he is going to be 2 in a few months is just crazy!  Well we bought Max a little potty about a week ago and set it up and let him play around with it. The book I've been reading says to set it up in their play area and let them "get used to it" so thats what we did. We also decorated it with SpongeBob stickers and tried to get him familiar with it so he's not scared of it. We have been having him sit on it every night before bath time telling him what to do and showing him. Well guess what?? After about a week of doing that, he finally TEE TEED in it tonight!!!!! WE are sooo proud! I know its just the beginning but its so amazing how fast they really do learn! So we will keep practicing and hopefully after to long he will start telling us when he needs to go. 


0 Yorum var: