Monday, March 23, 2009

Heathers 25th Birthday!




Well this past weekend we went out to celebrate my best friends birthday. We went for Sushi and drinks at My Martini, it was so good! Then we went for drinks after at Dukes. We had a great time. Its always nice to get out of the house and have some fun and remember what its like to stay out late and not worry about getting home and getting Max into bed. My parents kept him overnight for us so we could go out and have some fun! Oh boy did we! Heather and I have started a tradition where we get eachother a birthday cake every year. Our friend Heidi is so talented and makes some of the most beautiful and delicious cakes ever! So if you need a cake let me know, she is awesome! Here are some pics from this weekend and the cake! Enjoy!


0 Yorum var: