Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun Time At the Park




Hey guys,


Well its been a few weeks since I posted a blog and Im a little behind on uploading my pics.
This is a pic of Max at the park a few weeks ago. He had such a great time! Our Friends, The Stones joined us and we had a great time! Max was such a big boy, he didnt want any help! He wanted to climb the stairs himself and go down the slide all by himself. He is growing up to be such a big boy so fast! We have been so lucky to have several beautiful days here lately so we have been taking advantage of them! We have been to the park several times, and gone to feed the duckies! Although he was more interested in the golden retriever that was swimming around in the pond looking for his stick. He kept saying "Hi Doggie!" He is saying so much lately. He can actually talk in sentences and make sense now! He loves to say "bless you mommy" every time I sneeze, its the cutest thing ever! Its amazing how much he remembers and learns everyday. I have started the party planning for his 2nd birthday party which will be April 25th! Its going to be so much fun! I can't believe how fast my baby is growing.
Just today he opened the front door and proceeded to let himself outside! Hes known how to open the front door and look out but hes never known how to unlock the glass door and open it to go outside, well that all changed today! So needless to say that Nick stopped at Lowe's on his way home from work and bought some locks to install on all our doors, so now he can't escape! I thought I had a little while before we had to worry about that, man was I wrong! He is such a monkey. Climbing on everything and getting into all kinds of stuff. Although this job is the toughest one I've ever had, no other job has been so rewarding and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world! I am so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful family, I love my boys!


0 Yorum var: