Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New Things Max can do!

Well in the past few weeks Max has learned to count to ten all by himself! He says one, two, free, pour, pive, six, eben, eight, nine, ten, yaaayy!!! It is sooo cute! I will get a video and post it soon. He also has learned to spell his name and if you ask him how old he is he says "I two"...So stinkin cute! He is my biggest helper, he loves to help me do laundry! Man if he catches me doing it without him he gets very upset! LOL. He loves to give hugs and kisses and say I love you! He is such a sweet boy. He has his moments of getting upset when things don't go his way too! He always says Thank you and knows just the right time to say it. He knows all his letters and what they look like, we are working on singing them in order now. He knows his basic colors, red, blue, yellow, green, orange, pink, purple. He also knows what each number (1 to 10) is and looks like. We have this baby organics first 100 words books with pictures and words, he can tell you what every picture is! It really amazes me how much he can say and understand. Every night his daddy puts him to bed and he says goodnight to everyone he knows, he goes down the list of people, its so sweet! He currently has a runny nose and the sneezes, poor guy, he gets those allergies from me. Once he gets over that we will go to the dr for his 2 year check up a little late, and Ill post his stats as soon as I know. Hes such a big boy and so smart for his age! Even the photographer that took his pic commented on how smart he was cause of how much he knew, she said she had a 3 year old son who didnt know half the things he did. (sorry I have to brag on him a little bit) I just love him so much and am so proud of him! I can't believe how fast these 2 years have gone by! Well off to bed...Have a great night!


0 Yorum var: